I love reading with kids!
Some of my favorite fall children’s books are:
1. There Was An Old Lady Who Shallowed Some Leaves by Lucille Colandro
2. Fall Ball by Peter McCarty
3. The Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything by Linda D. Williams
4. 10 Fat Turkeys by Tony Johnson
5. Thanksgiving is For Giving Thanks by Margaret Sutherland
6. Pumpkin Pumpkin by Jeanne Titherington
Remember when reading books with children to practice pre-reading skills such as a picture walk (which I discussed in another blog post).
- 10 Holiday Books for October-December Lessons (lessonplansandnamebrands.wordpress.com)