Thank you so much to nighttimedaydreamsnewmom for my first blog award! I am so grateful to you for thinking of me and honoring my blog with this award.
Sunshine Award, Best Moment Award, and The Versatile Blogger Award
Nominees, this is what you are supposed to do if you are awarded:
- Display the Award Certificate on your website/blog
- Announce your win with a post. Make sure to post a link back to me as a ‘thank you’ for the nomination.
- Present up to 15 awards to deserving bloggers
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
My nominees are:
7 interesting things about me (I am going to keep the answers to these questions professional):
1. I taught swimming lessons to 3 year olds as my first job in high school.
2. My first babysitting job was when I was 14 and I cared for 3 boys.
3. I worked at a sleep away camp for 5 summers.
4. I went to NYU for social work.
5. I student taught in the 1st grade and love teaching reading.
6. I was a preschool teacher for a year.
7. I have over 10 years experience as a nanny.